Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

3 Revlon Lip Butters, 2 Turtle Doves, and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Disclaimer: Broke the cardinal rule again. Played with and used the products prior to photographing. I'll get better, I promise!

I know, I know everyone has reviewed/raved/hauled the "new" Revlon Lip Butters. I totally gave into the peer pressure and grabbed one for myself, too. Well, I grabbed one, and then I grabbed two more.


I own them in Berry Smoothie (050), Sugar Frosting (005), and Creme Brulee (09). These are definitely three colors that I would recommend to just about anyone. It's a nice berry color, a light wearable pink, and a lovely nude. You can't go wrong adding these three to your stash.

I feel like everyone has already said all the good things there are to say about these little dandies, and I have zero complaints.


I totally agree that the handy window is super cool, too. You can get a clear view of the color!

So, I can't really add anything to the exceptional reviews these little guys have gotten thusfar in the makeup world. I guess I just wanted to share that I have them in my family.

Any specific questions about these lovelies? Let me know!  

What colors do you own? Do I need more? (haha)



No comments:

Post a Comment