Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Meg's Makeup

So, now that I'm not a Birchboxer anymore, I've become even more of a sold-out Meg's Makeup fan.  It's a totally different program, but I've enjoyed being a part of it.

Here's how it works:

Meg's Makeup is basically a blog. As you comment and rate blog posts, you gain points. As you gain points, you can turn them in for rewards up to once each month. At 50 points, 150 points, or 250 points, you can request to redeem your points. You pay a fee for shipping and handling, and Meg sends you several brand new full-size products to try! You can go months between packages if you like, or you can religiously redeem points every single month.

In the past I've enjoyed receiving full-size products such as those listed below:

From Tarte:
Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Illuminating Serum
Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Blissful
Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Natural Beauty
Amazonian Clay Shimmering Powder in Champagne
Amazonian Clay Shimmering Powder in Rose
Lipsurgence Natural Lip Stain in Enchanted
SmolderEYES pencil in Charcoal

From Too Faced:
Matte Eyeshadow Collection

From Urban Decay:
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil Stash
Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20 in Bodyguard
Eyeshadow in Stalker

From Nailtini:
Mini Bar Collection of four nail polishes
Club Soda Fizz Nail Whitening Soak

From Revitalash:
Mascara

From Napoleon Perdis:
Luminous Lip Veil in Sugar Plum
Eye Pencil in Gold Standard

Here was my most recent Meg's reward:
Napoleon Perdis Luminous Lip Veil in Opal ($20)
Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Flush ($25)
Tarte Lipsurgence Natural Lip Stain in Amused ($24)
Tarte emphasEyes pencil in Navy ($25)

The total retail value of this reward was $94, and I paid $12 for shipping and handling. Now, that's a sweet deal! If you want to join Meg's Makeup, click the pink boxy button in the upper righthand corner of my blog! I get ten points if you accept an invitation from me!

Are any of you Meg Heads?  Do you love getting free stuff as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment