Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Episode 11 "Jumbo Pencils" - Missionary Makeup

You can read about why I'm doing this here.


Winding down to the final three episodes here. Here's my jumbo pencil collection.


Tarte SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liners in:
Golden Beige, Moss, Navy, Espresso, Smoke, Silver Black
Benefit Gilded
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils in:
Yogurt, Horseradish, and Purple
Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencils in:
Morphine, Sin, Juju, Rehab, Clash, and Delinquent

I love all of these.  Recently I'm using the NYX ones under my lower lash line since they tend to crease for me on the upper lid. The Urban Decay and Tarte ones, however, are "old faithfuls" to me when it comes to lid color. They are super quick to apply, they blend easily, and then they set and don't move throughout the day. What's not to love!

That said, I'm thinking I may not put any of them in my makeup bag.

Wow, as soon as I typed that, I changed my mind. 

I'm throwing in Tarte's Smoke and Urban Decay's Juju. They both are lovely. Smoke is a metallic gray and Juju is a metallic brown. How can I not bring them?!

I know a lot of people own the Tarte and Urban Decay pencils. What is your favorite?

Episode 12 "Eyeliners" is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment