Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Episode 3 "Blush" - Missionary Makeup

You can read about why I'm doing this here.

Now onto one of my favorite types of makeup products: BLUSHES!!!

Here's what I've got to work with:

My Blush Collection:
Laura Geller Bronze-N-Brighten in Fair
Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten in Mimosa and Apricot Berry
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Dollface and Blissful
Elf All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade
Elf Studio Blushes in Fuchsia Fusion and Pink Passion
Wet N Wild Color Icon Blusher in 831 E Pearlescent Pink
Clinique Fresh Bloom Allover Colour in 04 Plum Poppy
Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush in 125 Living Doll
Milani Minerals Mineral Powder Blush in #201 Luminous

 Drumroll, please! And the winner, who gets to ride with me in my handy makeup bag:

Laura Geller Bronze-N-Brighten in Fair

I know, I know, you're probably thinking, that thing ain't even a blush! You're right, it's a "bronzer". However, it's too pink for me to wear as a bronzer. But I love it as a neutral blush.

Don't you need a pink blush, you may be asking...

Why, yes I do! And I will be taking another one, but you'll have to wait until Episode 6 to find out which one it is!

What one blush could you not live without?

Episode 4 "Bronzers" is coming up...

No comments:

Post a Comment