Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Julep Maven Box -- February 2012

Yeah, funky nail polish!

In January I received my very first Julep Maven box for just $.01!

As February approached, I had to make the decisions that Julep Maven members get to make each month...

1. Do I want my box, or do I want to pass for the month for no charge?
2. Do I want to have Julep ship my box to someone else as a gift?
2. Which of the five box options do I want?

I decided I wanted it.

Here's what it looked like:

And inside:

A special chocolate treat: (in the shape of an Oscar, of course -- 'tis the season!)

And finally, the three lovely colors:
 Rachel (rust-colored)
Oscar (gold sparkle - in honor of the Oscars)
Elizabeth (navy blue)

Top to Bottom: Elizabeth, Rachel, and Oscar

I wasn't going to continue to be subscribed to this service because I'm not much of a nail polish person.  However, I've been really impressed by their customer service, the quality of the polish (easy to put on, chip-resistant), and the colors this month just spoke my language!

If you're interested in Julep, follow the link on my blog in the upper right-hand corner. I get a point if you subscribe through me.

Also, use the code MAVEN5 or WELCOMEMV5 for your first box to be only $5!

No comments:

Post a Comment