Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Episode 13 "Mascara" - Missionary Makeup

You can read about why I'm doing this here.


Maybelline Great Lash in Royal Blue
Revitalash Volumizing Mascara in Black
Benefit BADgal Brown Mascara

Look at my cute little mini collection of mascaras! Choosing which one mascara I would travel with was far from difficult! Hands down, when I want my lashes looking their best, I always reach for my Revitalash. That stuff is so awesome. It makes my invisible lashes really lovely! Welcome to the makeup bag!

Have you tried Revitalash products? How happy has it made your lashes?

No comments:

Post a Comment