Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Episode 4 "Bronzers" - Missionary Makeup

You can read about why I'm doing this here.

As I piece together what to keep handy throughout my travels and what can be packed away for a week or so, I've now come to the bronzer category.  I have such a tough time finding a good bronzer. Since I'm so fair, I have a hard time not over doing it.

Here's my tiny collection of bronzers:

My Bronzer Collection:
Tarte Park Avenue Princess Mineral Bronzer
Laura Geller Baked Body Frosing All Over Face and Body Glow in Tahitian Glow
(Phew! That's a looooooooong name!)

So, which one will I keep handy while I travel? Neither! You'll have to wait until Episode 6 to see what I'll bring along instead!

What bronzers have you tried and loved, especially for fair skin?

Episode 5 "Highlighters" is coming up...

No comments:

Post a Comment