Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Episode 8 "Eye Primers" - Missionary Makeup

You can read about why I'm doing this here.

On to eye primers... Here's my collection:

Elf Eyelid Primer
Elf Eye Primer & Liner Sealer
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden
Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Primer (travel size)
Laura Geller Eye Spackle (travel size)

I have to say I'm definitely persuaded in this category to take a travel size with me. It cuts down on space and is less cumbersome. That said, I haven't been impressed in general by the LG Spackle as an eye primer. I actually find it does better as a concealer under the eye. 

For that reason, and for the fact that Urban Decay's primer just works consistently every time, I'm throwing the little purple bottle into my makeup bag.

Many people love Too Faced Shadow Insurance instead of Urban Decay's Primer Potion. What's your opinion?


You can read about why I'm doing this here.

No comments:

Post a Comment