Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Episode 7 "Concealers" - Missionary Makeup

You can read about why I'm doing this here.


I never used to use concealers much at all, but I've been exploring options. My main "problem" areas I guess are under my eyes and a little redness around my nose. I'm not self-conscious about these areas, and I really think I look okay without concealer, but it's sorta fun to polish up a bit more from day to day.

Here's my collection:
Elf Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter
Wet n Wild Cover All Liquid Concealer Wand in 811
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer in 01 Fair
Sheer Cover Concealer in light/medium
Everyday Minerals Aussie Perk Me Up Concealer

I think I've decided that for my foundation I'll take my Missha BB Cream, so I want a concealer that isn't a powder.  (Besides, I've been finding that my Everyday Minerals Concealer seems to be emphasizing my oh-so-fine wrinkles under my eyes.) So, I'm thinking maybe my Wet n Wild will travel with me. It's simple, not messy, cheap, etc.  Congrats, Wet n Wild, you're comin' with!

Does anyone else remember when Wet n Wild was kind of a joke brand. It was cheap, like it is now, but I think it was super poor quality too. I think they've come a long way!

Episode 8 "Eye Primers" is coming up next...

No comments:

Post a Comment