Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Episode 2 "Contouring" - Missionary Makeup

You can read about why I'm doing this here.


This should be an easy choice, as I only have three products that I use for contouring. Even though a couple of them aren't "intended" to be used for contouring, I do it anyway!

My Contouring Collection:
Benefit's Hoola Bronzer
Laura Geller's Balance-N-Brighten Foundation in Regular
Laura Geller's Bronze-N-Brighten in Regular

I use Hoola very sparingly and on days when I want a bit more defined contour. I use a somewhat large fluffier brush with the LG foundation, as I don't have to be very precise. It's not super dark, but too dark for my foundation. Finally, I use the Bronze-N-Brighten sparingly, too. It's similar to Hoola, maybe pinker.

So, who gets to be my on-hand contour? The winner is easy: 

Laura Geller Bronze-N-Brighten in Regular

The other two products will have to hang out in my suitcase until we arrive in South Asia.

I chose LG's Bronze-N-Brighten in Regular because it's the smallest (mini size) of my three contour products. The packaging is easy to use, too. I don't want to mess with Hoola's box, and the LG foundation is a bit large for this situation.

What is your favorite contouring product?

Episode 3 "Blush" is coming up...

No comments:

Post a Comment