Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Episode 12 "Eyeliner" - Missionary Makeup

You can read about why I'm doing this here.


Eyeliner Collection:
Elf Liquid Eyeliner in: 
Black, Plum, Midnight, Cobalt Blue, Teal, Forest Green and Stardust
Maybelline Master Drama by EyeStudio in Midnight Master
Shiseido Automatic Fine Eyeliner in BR 602 Brown
Urban Decay 24/7 glide-On Eye Pencils in:
Underground, Demolition, Bourbon, and Stray Dog
Prestige Soft Blend Khol Eyeliner in 12 Haze
Milani Color Brilliance Eye Pencil in 02 Aqua
Napoleon Perdis Eyeliner in Gold Standard

I really am a fan of all my eyeliners. The only one I'm on the fence about right now is the Prestige Soft Blend Khol Eyeliner in 12 Haze. "Soft Blend" seems a little misleading to me as it doesn't seem to blend softly. I'm giving it another day or two to prove itself to me. After that it may or may not come with me at all!

My favorite eyeliners are definitely my Elf liquid Eyeliners. They are so cheap, but I love them. For this trip, however, I'm packing them away in a suitcase instead of my makeup bag.

Here's what I've decided to toss in... (I'm thinking simple here!)

I'm bringing my Maybelline Master Drama by EyeStudio in Midnight Master (a very soft-textured dark black) and my Napoleon Perdis Eyeliner in Gold Standard (a gold that is good for my waterline and inner corner). It's hard for me to be so simplistic, but I think those two will last me until I arrive in my new home and can unpack the rest!

What's your go-to liner of choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment