Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Episode 9 "Cream Shadows" - Missionary Makeup

You can read about why I'm doing this here.


YEAH! Cream shadows! Woohoo!

By far cream shadows are one of my favorite makeup discoveries as of late. I thought I hated them for a long time, but I think I was trying the wrong ones. Here's my collection, and if I had my way, I'd bring them all! But, space and simplicity mandates that I pack some in the suitcase. Only a few things will make it into my travel bag.
Buxom Stay-There Eyeshadows in Whippet and Pug

Buxom Stay-There Eyehsadows in Sheepdog and Mutt

 Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Birthday Suit and Tidal Rave

Maybelline Color Tattoo by EyeStudio in:
(left to right, top to bottom)
30 Pomegranate Punk, 25 Bad to the Bronze, 45 Bold Gold,
35 Tough as Taupe, and 05 Too Cool

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in 555 Perpetual Purple,
999 Eternal Black, 997 Eternal Sunshine, and 333 Golden Sage

Help me out! I can't narrow it down. What cream shadows should I take with me in my travel bag, and which ones should I throw into my suitcase?

Help me decide! Also, of all of these brands what has been your favorite: Buxom, Benefit, Maybelline, or L'Oreal?

Episode 10 "Eyeshadow Palettes" is coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment