Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Episode 5 "Highlighters" - Missionary Makeup

You can read about why I'm doing this here.


The next product I need to throw in my travel bag is a highlighter. I feel like a highlighter, or illuminator as some call it, really freshens my face and gives it a finished look.

My Highlighter Collection:
Tarte Amazonian Clay Shimmering Powder in Champagne and Rose
Elf Studio Blush in Gotta Glow
Laura Geller Baked Body Frosting All Over Face and Body Glow in Sugar Glow (Such a long name!)
Benefit High Beam Luminescent Complexion Enhancer
Elf Essential All Over Color Stick in Spotlight

So, I have a confession. I'm not bringing any of these highlighters! You'll have to wait until Episode 6 to find out what will serve as my highlighter instead!


Episode 6 "Face Duos and Trios" is coming up...

No comments:

Post a Comment