Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Episode 6 "Face Duos and Trios" - Missionary Makeup

You can read about why I'm doing this here.

Finally, we're reached the much anticipated Episode 6, and here I will answer the questions of which bronzer, blush, and highlighter I will also throw in my travel bag.

Here's my face duos and trios collection:
Charlotte Ronson 3 x a Charm Shoshanna (trio)
Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in Blushed/Bronzed
Smashbox Blush/Soft Lights Duo in AM/PM

I really do use all of these products pretty often. When time is of the essence, it's so much easier to reach for a 2-for-1 or 3-for-1 product in the morning. I love all of these.  But one of them I actually bought with the purpose of easy travel in mind.  Drumroll please!

Charlotte Ronson 3 x a Charm Shoshanna!

Congratulations, Charlotte! You just won yourself a trip to South Asia in my travel makeup bag! This is such a handy product. I love the blush the best. It is so richly pigmented that I actually have to be extremely careful when applying it. A gentle hand is absolutely necessary. The highlighter is probably the weakest element and the bronzer is middle-of-the-road. But the big benefit is that it is truly a do-it-all face palette.

This reminds me a little of the limited edition NARS Danmari palette. Does anyone own both? How do they compare?


Episode 7 "Concealers" is coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment