Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Clinique, Urban Decay, and More (Pay It Forward)

On my favorite makeup forum, theres a thread called "Pay It Forward."  I love it.  The idea is that one person posts an offer of beauty products they no longer want.  Another person claims it.  The one who claims it then has to post a new offer of beauty products they no longer want.  The cycle continues from there.  It's a great way to try "new-to-me" stuff for free and pass on other stuff to someone who will appreciate it.  One lady's trash is another lady's treasure.  Here's the lastest "Pay It Forward" I claimed and received in the mail today.

Clinique All About Eyes Concealer in Light Golden and 
Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Rides Again.
These two products I will adopt into my collection and give myself 
30 days to "Use 'Em or Lose 'Em."


Darling Girl Cosmetics Hollywood, New Beginnings, and Dandelion Dust; 
Silk Naturals Faith and Tamale; 
Bare Minerals Good Fortune; 
(a small selection of loose pigments in sample baggies, not pictured)


These products I will attempt to Swap/Sell probably as freebies to share the love.  
I'm not much for loose pigments anymore.

Lastly, my "forum friend" included three homemade lip balms that look gorgeous!
I can't wait to try them out.  I'm impressed!

Can't give first impressions on these products yet since I haven't been able to use them, but people aren't joking about Urban Decay's Midnight Cowboy Rides Again when they say it is sparkly and full of fall-out.

Has anyone found a way to use Midnight Cowboy Rides Again?  I'll have to be creative.  And how about Clinique All About Eyes Concealer?  Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment