Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 24 -- FOTD

Here's what I wore from my stash on Day 24: Must have been in an Elf-y mood today...

Elf Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Porcelain
Elf Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter in Light/Glow
Elf Tone Correcting Powder
Elf Eyelid Primer in Nude
Tarte TEN Eyeshadow Palette
Eyeko Line and Shine Duo Colour Pencil For Eyes in Popstar (teal side for liner)
Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous
Elf Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
Elf Studio Blush in Gotta Glow
Elf Glow Pout Perfecter
Elf Mineral Lip Gloss in Pageant Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment