Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Half Way There -- Saying Goodbye!

I think the mid-point of this challenge is a good time to begin removing things from my stash with which I am unimpressed.  As things make their way onto the lists below, I'll be removing them from my collection list.  So, hopefully my Week 3 Update (coming October 21) will reveal a smaller stash!  I'd also like to share some items about which I am on the fence.  Hope you enjoy!

On the Fence:
Things that make me go "Hmm..."
Clinique All About Eyes Concealer in Light Golden: I'm unsure if this is the right color for me, and I'm thinking that the first few times I tried it I used too much product.  Time will tell...
Smashbox Eyeliner Pencil in Green: This is a fairly light color, and I'm not sure how soft and creamy the pencil is.  More experimentation is necessary...
Shiseido Eyeliner Pencil in Black: Same concern -- the texture.  We will see...  I just don't have patience for hard pencils that rip apart my eyelids.

Into the Garbage You Go:
Things that make me go "Ugh!"
L'oreal Infallible Eyeliner in Carbon Black: Stop burning my eyes!  I was on the fence on this product before my 30-day Challenge, and the last couple times I've used this my suspicions have been confirmed.  It's not as creamy as it once was, and it does irritate my eyes slightly.

Swapping/Selling:
Things that make me go "I'd rather have..."
Jouer Eye Definer in Gris: This is a lovely eyeliner pencil, but I prefer darker shades.
Jouer Creme Shadow in Cashmere: Again, a lovely product, but I'm not much for creme shadows in general.  It's such a beautiful color.
Jouer Highlighter in Champagne: Yet again, Jouer makes lovely products, but I much prefer a powder highlighter.
Nars Orgasm Illuminator: Lots of folks love this; just haven't used this more than once or twice.

Freebies:
Things that make me go "Maybe someone else would enjoy this!"
Bath & Body Works Liplicious Tasty Lip Color in Cherry Gelato
Elf Candy Shop Lip Gloss in Coconut Crazed
(All following items are lipsticks)
Elf Barely Bitten
Elf Pouty Petal
Elf Rustic Brick
Mineralogics Rum Raisin
Mineralogics Pecan/Berry
NYX Christie
Ulta Lip Color in Glamour Goddess
(All "Freebies" will make their way into the garbage at the end of the 30-day Challenge if no one wants them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment