Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Jouer Products I've Decided to Let Go...

*All of the photos in this post are of the actual products I'm attempting to swap or sell.  
If you look closely, you can see they are swatched.*

These were brand new products I only purchased a couple of weeks ago.  I swatched them, and I do like them...  So I guess I won't be heartbroken if they don't sell or if I'm unable to swap them away.  But I'd rather turn them in for something else...
Jouer Highlighter in Champagne, Creme Shadow in Cashmere and Eye Definer in Gris

Super Cool Feature:  The two little palettes clip together for easy purse storage or travel.  Genius!

They can also be clipped back-to-back, making them super compact!

So, I'm hoping to sell them for $15 each.  They retail for $20.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment