Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 23 -- FOTD

Here's what I wore from my stash on Day 23:
(One week to go!)

Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Illuminating Serum
Everyday Minerals Base in Ivory
Everyday Minerals Aussie Perk Me Up Concealer
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Birthday Suit
Elf Studio Eyeshadow Single in Oatmeal
NYX Trio in Guru
Maybelline Master Drama by Eyestudio in Midnight Master
Jouer Powder Blush in Peach Bouquet
Elf Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
Tarte Amazonian Clay Shimmering Powder in Rose
Bobbi Brown Lipgloss in Buff

No comments:

Post a Comment