Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Santa Came Early!

On the makeup forum, there's a Secret Santa Christmas gift swap going on, and I was the lucky first recipient of a gift!
It showed up in the mail today, beautifully wrapped and accessorized!



All the little packages had cute Christmas decorations attached to them.

This adorable snowman card and ornament were included as well.

This fuzzy trio of warm sockies was in the first package I opened.

Then, I was excited to see Elf's Beauty Eye Manual, Natural Eye Edition.

It's a lovely, generous selection of neutral eyeshadows, an eye pencil, and applicator.

Next, a small box contained this treasure.  Silver danglies! LOVE!
I wonder if my Secret Santa handmade them...

A really fun travel makeup bag was included, too.

It came complete with a lovely silver compact mirror inside!

I've always wanted to try one of these Ecotools brush sets.

I love the natural look to them, and the travel bag is handy, too!

The grand finale gift in my package was this 4-pack of receiving blankets.
My Secret Santa did her homework, and she knows we're expecting our second child.
The best part is that these are gender-neutral, too, 
since we don't know if we're having a girl or a boy!

THANK YOU SECRET SANTA! AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment