Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 27 -- FOTD

THREE DAYS TO GO!
Here's what I wore from my stash on Day 27:

Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Illuminating Serum
Elf Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Porcelain
Clinique All About Eyes Concealer in Light Golden
Elf Tone Correcting Powder
Elf Eyelid Primer in Nude
Too Faced Matte Eyeshadow Collection
Shiseido Automatic Fine Eyeliner in Brown
Clinique Fresh Bloom Allover Colour in Plum Poppy
Elf Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
Tarte Amazonian Clay Shimmering Powder in Champagne

No comments:

Post a Comment