Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 21 -- FOTD

Here's what I wore from my stash on Day 21:

Laura Geller Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer in Bronze
Everyday Minerals base in Ivory
Everyday Minerals Aussie Perk Me Up Concealer
Elf Eyelid Primer in Pearl
Gosh Waterproof Eyeshadow in Love That Dolphin!
Mac Wisteria Eyeshadow
Milani Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows in Glamorous Gems
Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Green Boost-tried it, not sure about how to use it best...
Shiseido Eyeliner Pencil in Black
Physician's Formula Happy Booster Glow and Mood Boosting Blush in Natural
Elf Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
Tarte Amazonian Clay Shimmering Powder in Champagne

No comments:

Post a Comment