Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Friendly Haul

Recently I purchased a number of items form a friend of mine on a makeup forum.  The package showed up yesterday, so I wanted to take some pictures before adding it all into my collection.  Most of the stuff seems very gently used, and I'm excited to try out some new products as well, especially from brands that are unfamiliar to me.
Oh my GOSH!  
GOSH is not a brand with which I am familiar, but I purchased six products from her.  
Gosh Mono Eyeshadow in Golden Green
Gosh Mono Eyeshadow in Metallic Grey
Gosh Waterproof Eyeshadow in Love That Pink!
Gosh Waterproof Eyeshadow in Love That Dolphin!
Gosh Waterproof Eyeshadow in Love That Platinum!
Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Green Boost (pictured below)

I then received a couple of brown and black eyeliners to try out.
Maybelline Master Drama by Eyestudio in Midnight Master
It Cosmetics H2O Eyes Waterproof Eye Pencil in Brown
Shiseido Automatic Fine Eyeliner in Brown
Shiseido Eyeliner Pencil in Black
Quite a selection.  I'm excited to see which ones perform well.


A few more shadow pencils and eyeliners in other colors were part of the haul, too.
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in Morphine
Eyeko Line and Shine Duo Colour Pencil For Eyes in Popstar
(Electric Blue and Teal)
Smashbox Eyeliner Pencil in Smashing Black
(The color of the pencil is actually green as you can see.)
Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Green Boost

Finally, a couple other shadows and a blush from some drugstore brands
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow and Mood Boosting Blush in Natural
Milani Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows in Glamorous Gems
Milani Marbleized Baked Eyeshadow in Mix It Up

So, all of these products are now officially welcomed into my collection.  This also means they are welcomed into my 30-day Challenge, "Use It or Lose It."  I now have 30 days to determine how many of them will be "Keepers!" and how many of them will find a different fate.

Any tips, tricks or thoughts on these new additions to my collection?
Which products would you like to see me review?

No comments:

Post a Comment