Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 28 -- FOTD

Here's what I wore from my stash on Day 28:

Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Illuminating Serum
Everyday Minerals Base in Ivory
Everyday Minerals Aussie Perk Me Up Concealer
Elf Eyelid Primer in Pearl
Gosh Mono Eyeshadow in Golden Green
Elf Studio Eyeshadow Single in Oatmeal
Milani Marbleized Baked Eyeshadow in Mix It Up
Maybelline Master Drama by Eyestudio in Midnight Master
Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Blissful
Laura Geller Bronze & Brighten in Medium
Elf Studio Blush in Gotta Glow
Elf Mineral Lip Gloss in Pageant Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment