Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 17 - FOTD

Here's what I wore from my stash on Day 17:

Elf Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Porcelain
Elf Tone Correcting Powder
Clinique All About Eyes Concealer in Light Golden
Elf Eyelid Primer in Nude
Eyeko Lin and Shine Duo Colour Pencil for Eyes in Popstar
Too Faced Matte Eyeshadow Collection
Elf Liquid Eyeliner in Midnight
Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Blissful
Elf Essential Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder
Elf Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
Burt's Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss in Sweet Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment