Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Paying It Forward

I claimed another Pay It Forward from a forum friend.  Here's what I'm offering for someone else's enjoyment!

Back Row: 
Three Dermasel Spa Facial Masks 12 ml each, brand new
(Originally, these came from a Swiss friend of mine.
The writing on the packaging is in German, but I wrote basic instructions in English on back.)
Middle Row, left to right:
NARS Orgasm Illuminator .29 oz., used 2x
Serge Lutens Nuit de Cellophane fragrance, plenty left to try
Everyday Minerals Light Pink Lucent Powder, 5.5g, gently used
Everyday Minerals Summertime Face Bronzer, 5.5g, gently used
Front Row, left to right:
Everyday Minerals Bundled Up Pearl Eye Color, 2.5g, gently used
Darling Girl Dandelion Dust, GWP, brand new
Everyday Minerals I'm Keeping Your CDs Shimmer Eye Color, 2.5g, gently used

UPDATE: Yahoo! Somebody claimed it!  Hope they enjoy everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment