Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 29 -- FOTD

Here's what I wore from my stash on Day 29:

Tarte Smoot Operator Amazonian Clay Illuminating Serum
Everyday Minerals base in Ivory
Everyday Minerals Aussie Perk Me Up Concealer
Elf Studio Eyeshadow Single in Sand Dollar
Gosh Mono Eyeshadow in Metallic Grey
Gosh Wterproof Eyeshadow in Love That Platinum!
Mac Wisteria Eyeshadow
Milani Marbleized Baked Eyeshadow in Mix It Up
Shiseido Eyeliner Pencil in Black
Elf Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
Laura Geller Bronze & Brighten in Medium
Tarte Amazonian Clay Shimmering Powder in Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment