Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Please Welcome Laura Geller's Bronze & Brighten in Medium

A friend of mine on the makeup forum offered to send me this deluxe sample size (1.8 g) of Laura Geller's Bronze & Brighten in Medium for just $5 including shipping.  She wasn't using it, and I waas super curious about the color.

I've been eying the Bronze & Brighten in Fair and still may purchase the full size (9 g).  I think it would work better for an all-over glow on my fair skin.

That said, Medium is a beautiful, shimmery, glowy, bronze color, and I'm excited to have it in my collection.  Today I contoured with it using a light hand.  I think it would also work as a brownish blush or even an eyeshadow.

Want a more detailed review?  Have any questions?  Just ask!
What's your favorite Laura Geller product?

No comments:

Post a Comment