Rigmarole?

Rigmarole can be defined as "confused, rambling, or incoherent discourse; nonsense." I figure this gives me permission to talk about pretty much anything I feel like on this blog. So, set your expectations low, and read on!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Mauve-elous Haul!

I decided a good way to try out some new brands would be purchasing some products from a lovely forum friend of mine.  She was very generous in pricing, and even threw in a freebie!  Plus, it traveled many, many miles to make its way into my hands.  I am calling it a "mauve-elous" haul because many of the items I chose are kind of mauve in color.  Here's what I got:

Bobbi Brown Lipgloss in Buff (unused!)
Clinique Fresh Bloom Allover Colour in Plum Poppy
Benefit Silky Color Eyeshadow in Guess Again
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Birthday Suit
Freebie!: Sephora Colorful Mono in Chrome No 05

So, welcome to my collection!  Looking forward to trying many of you out tomorrow!

And thanks so much to another forum friend, feeding my passion for trying new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment